Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Holiday



I hope everyone had a Wonderful Easter weekend. I had a Great time visiting my family.

I had a few bumps in the road but, did not get discouraged because of a few little bumps.

I chose to live my food life by the 90/10 rule which means if I follow the correct healthy eating habits 90% of the time then I cannot feel guilty about the 10% of the time I make no so good choices or do not have good choices available to me.

I did get a 50 minute Wii Fit and Wii Active workout in on Saturday so that was very good.

I have decided to continue the Week #1 Challenge of recipe submission. Here is the Challenge to you my Readers and ALL the member of the group no matter how active you are:
Challenge for Week 1 (now week #2.... Post your favorite healthy dinner or lunch recipe in the recipe board under the discussion tab!! If I receive 50 recipes by Sunday April 11 at midnight I will create a FREE TO YOU PDF Cook Book of all the recipes for ALL members to enjoy!! What can be better than a FREE cookbook to get you started on you path to success!!

Here are a few Motivational Quotes I have found for you to ponder this week! I Hope you enjoy:

"Habit is habit and not to be flung out of the window by any man, but coaxed downstairs a step at a time." ~ Mark Twain

"If you don't do what's best for your body, you're the one who comes up on the short end." ~ Julius Erving

"The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph!" ~ Marvin Phillips

"Your body is the baggage you must carry through life. The more excess the baggage, the shorter the trip." ~ Arnold H. Glasgow

Have an AMAZING Evening and I will be back in a few days I have some FUN Stuff in store

STAY TUNED!!! It is ONLY the Beginning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment