Thursday, April 8, 2010

Cooking Demos and Produce Usage

I am exploring the idea of doing a quarterly cooking/produce usage demo. This is in the VERY beginning stages and I need to Know if you would be interested and if so how much would you think would be a fair price for the class ($15, $25, $40).

I do not even have a location yet so if you are aware of a place that may be available in the following areas PLEASE let me know; STL, KC, Joplin and possibly Springfield/Branson Area.

I would Definately do the STL once a quater but the other areas would be probably a one time deal unless someone would be interested in doing them in their area.

I NEED LOTS of Feedback on theis so sending me a simple yes or no and the area where you are would be GREAT!!

Don't Forget also Week #2 Challenge is still going. Get your recipes in and recieve a FREE PDF Cookbook if we reach 50 recipes!!

Thanks For Everything You ALL Are Amazing,
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment